Monday, April 23, 2012

Brother and Sister night with Fano and Andee

Hey guys, its your awesome Fanolicsious panda over here and I'm here to share a few pics of me and Andee on our brother and sister night!






Awh doesn't Andee Look so cute!!!


There is Fano the little kute bunny and Andee the little cute elf! Awh.....



Here Andee and Fano are having some ice cream at the
 parlor!





Lol okay that's all the pictures we have! And yes Eve I am enjoying this mustache! *poses with sexy mustache* Rofl. Kayz cya next time meh homies and pals!...

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano


P.S. I don't think Andee thinks its Christmas anymore. He thinks it's Halloween now! Have you seen is skeleten shirt? I think he's trying to impress the ladies with his hard bone abs! Lol. Well no matter what, he's always going to be a ladies man. *rolls eyes*

2 comments:

  1. why i not in the pics u fat Santa! GIVE ME A PRESENT!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not fat! I'm just....uhm...."fluffy"...Rofl Heres your present! *gives homie shake with spit cookies crumbled inside*
    =) Rofl IKR the best present ever!!!! ;)
    BTW...is this olivi? rofl I'm not sure who i'm talking to...


    =) =D =) =P
    Lots of Love <333
    FanoYurLove <3 TakenByFano....Jealous? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)