Sunday, April 1, 2012

OmgOmgOmg!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG i wanna take yu with me, FANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to a concert really soon and ima be seeing:
One Direction
Christina Grimmie
LMFAO
Taylor Lautner (your fav)
Big Time Rush
Maroon 5

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, im serious, like really I am, Hadia bought tickets :D <3

I wanna take youu, Fano!!

~Sarah <3

OR Star ~

4 comments:

  1. One Direction BUDDIE!(: omg im so happy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. but all of em wont sing tho. just some of em will. the rest will just have a meet and greet with the fans. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG SCREAMZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!SCREAMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!(x A MILLION MORE TIMES) OMG, LOL I WANNA GO!!!1 :( IM HAPPY FOR YUH THOUGH HOMIE! omg YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GET TAYLOR LAUTNERS AUTOGRAPH FOR MEH...AND SINCE YOU KNOW MY NAME.....IRL.....YOU CAN TELL HIM TO SIGN IT HOWEVER HE WANTS TO HIS NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!! ROFL YOUR SO LUCKY STAR, YOU GET TO MEET LMFAO AND MAROON FIVE TOO?!?!?!?!?!?!!?! OH AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU ABOUT ONE DIRECTION. :) HEHE OH AND ALSO I DONT WANT TO UPGRADE IT, B/C THE BLOG IS GOOD AS IT IS LOL AND IT MIGHT REMOVE ALL THE STUFF WE HAVE SAVED ON THE BLOG :s


    =) =D =) =P
    Lots of Love <333,
    Fano
    (Taylor's Numba one Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What were you gonna say about 1D?? :O

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)