Hey hey guys waz up. I would just like to remind y'all about the homie re-movement at the end of the year!!! Two or more homies will be removed from the gang so be sure to follow the rules! I am going to write all the names of who are in the gang and put it in a bucket. Every week while I put the stuff of the week into the homie blog I will say someones name that I picked (blindfolded) from the bucket. If i say your name then that means you are not being taken out of the gang. And F.Y.I. I dont wanna remove any homies but I have to, if you get picked im sorry but its not my fault it is the bucket's! The remaining homies will be taken to a vote and the homies that help Fano control the gang will vote on who leave (Fano,Suzy,Andee,Star,Lan,Ver,Sissy,Peachy)!!! Also I would like all the homies to be checking the blog for any meeting or important stuff. One more thing : Be sure your going to homie school B/C if your not then your in trouble. If you dont take homie school then there is a risk of you getting removed from the gang.
Good Luck!!!
:) :D :) :P
Lots of love,
Fanofjonas!!!
----------------------------
--------------------
--------------
---------
-----
---
--
-
O.O
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333
Fanofjonas!
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333
Fanofjonas!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)