This weeks song of the week is...............Mistletoe by Justin Beiber!!!
OMG I love this song! It's so sweet and nice. Plus Justin is adorable!!!!!
All you people hating on him don't have a life!
This weeks Weird but true fact is...............
Some Chickens lay green or blue eggs!!!
Remember we are not making this up! All these facts come from the book
Weird but true facts!
So today since I'm feeling like it, ima have a funny vid of the week too!!!!
And the vid is.............
My American Accent by Charlieissocoollike!!!! He is literally my favorite youtuber!!!! Lol i hope you like it! I absolutely love it!!!!
And in other new:
Earlier I gave out a warning to the homies so if you didn't read it then read it!
So i did the bucket thing and here is the first homie that will NOT be removed from the gang.
The homies name is......
Mistral!!!!
Congratulations Misty you will not be removed from the gang homie!!!!
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano and the gang!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)