Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Another Contest! WIN A $10 ITUNES GIFTCARD!

Hullooo! As you all know, a few weeks ago the Homies had their first little giveaway! Welllll, here's another one! During this giveaway, all you need to do is join the drawing! Either message me on Skype or comment down below telling me you want to be a part of this competition. After everyone has joined, I will do a drawing. For those of you who don't know what a drawing is, it's where I put everyones name on a piece of paper and put it into a bowl, hat, ball, etc. Then I will pull out one of the papers, and they will be the winner! You all have until Saturday to join and I hope a bunch of you compete! I will be announcing and choosing the winners live on http://tinychat.com/pqok3 on Saturday! This competition is all based on luck so good luck everyoneee!

Before I go though..I would just like to announce! This time there will beeee twoooo winnerssss and they will both win a $10 dollar iTunes gift card! YAYYY

That's all for todayyyy bwiiii :3 

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles


2 comments:

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)