Sunday, March 31, 2013

The HomiesForLife Gang Will Be Closing!

I'm sorry to inform anyone who is not very happy to hear this news, but the gang was mainly here because of Pandanda. Since Pandanda has closed, I will not be posting much on here. This blog will be left here for memories of old times. I may occasionally post to keep y'all up to date on what's going on but that's it. =/

The gang is closing up because there aren't many exciting things going on with us. It will officially be down on the 3rd Pandanda Oscars/4th Anniversary of the Homies. 

Thanks for staying with us through these years...

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
The Homies

Ways to contact Fano: fano4homies77@gmail.com
Way's to contact the Homies: http://tinychat.com/pqok3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)