But this Post.. is About Haylor... Again.
I thought About the Picture and Said... What?
AIGHT HERES MY OPINION ON THE PHOTO:
If Hazza lied to Protect her, its Didn't work at All.
He Told us He Was Single.
He Told us He Wasn't interested In Her.
It Wouldn't really protect Her if he's Seen Walking Around holding hands with her.
It gets Her hate Anyways.
But how do We Feel?
Us Directioners basically feel Betrayed because He Lied to Us.
I Mean, dont You Think, if Harry actually Admitted he was Dating Taylor, there Wouldn't be
As Much as Hate on Her?
And not As Much as Drama?
All I'm saying is If He Did lie to Protect her... Then His "Protection" isn't Really helping Out
And i'm Not Hating on Harry, hes My Perfect Cupcake.
Now Almost All Directioners have Lost respect for Haylor.
But, if Harry's happy with Her, I Guess I wish Them a Happy
Relationship. And I hope there Won't be No Songs.
What do You Think?
Ashweexox ~
Lol, I totally agree with you :D
ReplyDelete