Hullo Homies and Homies In Training! Today (Or Tomorrow If I'm Too Lazy) your Homie Classes will be starting! Please be sure to check your email throughout the day so you know what assignments and activities we will be doing! If you have not given Fano your email yet, please be sure to give it to her. Remember! Some tests you will have during the Homie School year may result in you getting removed from the gang! So be sure to study hard! As well as your actual studies in school!
If you didn't have time to do your homework, you may inform Fano on why you weren't able to finish it. If the excuse is valid you will get an extra day to complete your assignment!
We are aware that most of you have started or will be starting school soon. Therefore, Fano has opened up another chat which will be the Homework Help Center! The only tutor available at the moment is Fano. If you are interested in becoming a tutor and helping people with their homework please inform us in the comments below or email Fano at her email. The Homework Help Center is not only for Regular School Homework but also for the Homie School Homework! We promise to keep the Homework as easy as possible. Depending on what we are learning on that particular day.
Good Luck In Your Classes! And Have an AmaZayn Day! =)
Rofl did that sound offical and stuff? ^^^^ I tried meh best! Lmao anywho.... Here is my story I want to share with y'all today!!!
Burps...
On Sunday I went to someone's house and stayed there for five hours. Okay now that was fine with me...but it turns out every single kid there...was a private schooler... Now I'm not saying private schoolers are weirdos...or losers...or snobs...*cough* It's just that there was this one lady there. Her kids attend private school. When she found out I go to public school she immediately assumed I was an idiot. These people weren't JUST private schoolers, they were Muslim Private Schoolers. I'm a muslimtoo. I'm not hating on anyone but these people. They are snobs not to mention braggers. NOT ALL MUSLIM PRIVATE SCHOOLERS, JUST THESE PARTICULAR ONES!
I don't respect someone coming up and meeting me for the FIRST time in their life and thinking I'm an idiot. Bitch I'm an All-A student. I'm respected in my school! No one comes up to ME and thinks that about me without getting to know me first... =)
She didn't just think I was stupid in regular classes, but also my religious classes. Then she learns that I know how to read Arabic and Recite the Quran. -.-
My mom made me recite a piece of the Quran for her. My mom was like, That lady thinks you're not as smart as her kids, go recite the Surah Barara part you learned before.
And this was my reaction to that:
"I don't care what she thinks about me, she can think all she wants, the only person who can judge me is Allah (God...Yes same God Christians believe in...), so if she wants to believe lies then she can just go ahead and believe them."
Sadly, my mom still made me recite it. -.-
=) So that is my Story for the Day! More on this lady later!
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles
Link To Homework Help Center: http://tinychat.com/2t281
I Would like to be that tutor..whats the link for the chat..~katie
ReplyDeleteIt's at the very bottom of the post right above Posted by FanoYurLove at 3:16 PM =)
ReplyDelete