Sunday, September 2, 2012

Homie Removement!

Hullo guys! I have a bunch of new to tell you guys todayyy! Okay so let's get started!

Shall we start with who's getting removed first? Kayz!

Remember this is just because you have broken a rule or we feel that you haven't been acting like a homie recently.
 
The homies being removed are.....
 
.......................................................
...................................................
.................................................
...............................................
............................................
.........................................
......................................
..................................
...............................
...........................
........................
....................
................
.............
..........
........
.....
...
.
 
NO ONEEEEEE!!!
 
Why did I make such a big deal out of it?
 
Because I was actually planning on removing three of the homies but I couldn't find the heart to do it. Therefore no one will be removed THIS month. But be sure to behave in homie standard from now on... *looks at certain homies...*
 
In other big news...
 
 - I am going to let anyone (well almost anyone...) go on my chat. Recently Evelilly hasn't been allowed to go on my chat, but now she can! So congragulation Eve! The think to my chat is: http://tinychat.com/pqok3
 
 -  Homie School will be starting again by next week or even sooner! In order to attend you have to give me your email address. If you are wondering why, it's because from now on all homie assignments and classes will be send to you by email. Unless of course it has to be a group project or something by those lines.
 
  - Members of Fano and Katie's Band you will be receiving information on our first official concert and what songs we will be singing sometime this week. The date of our first concert has not been verified yet so please be patient. If you have not yet auditioned to be in the band but are still hoping to join please send in a video of you singing to Fano's Email. If you have not received Fano's email address please ask her in private and she will inform you on it.
 
 - During this week we will be receiving a bunch of funny/interesinting information! So I hope you enjoy this week posts!
 
Also be sure to congragulate Lucio and Popnonygirl on them becoming homies! Their ceremony will be attempted to be held tomorrow but I am pretty busy tomorrow because I gotta go get more clothes for school and I have Islamic class and I have to buy a bit more supplies for school so..... yeah....
 
All homies who have not given Fano their email address please do so because it is needed for Homie School. If you have a hotmail that would be the best. But gmail, yahoo, etc are fine too.
 
 May the alls be ever in your favor....Good byeeeeee!
 
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles
 
P.S. Sorry if there are any typos I have no editted this post and gone over it. =/



6 comments:

  1. Its odds. Not alls. Lmao :P get it riiight! (:
    -Ashley Styles <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is lindsey.1999@yahoo.com if chu have msn.. we can talk on there and also i have a yahoo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait wait O.o u gave me a yahoo email address then said U also have yahoo. Are u sure u gave me the right email address lol

      Delete
  3. Well My Bad Ashley! Lmao Idk what I was thinking O.o It's obviously odds. Wtf wrong with you Fano?!?! O.O

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)