As most of you should know, I haven't banned anyone for the monthly ban. However, that does not mean I will not be banning Homies in between the monthy bans. So Let's get started shall we?
I am only removing one homie from the gang. Later on in the post you will be informed on who that will be.
Recently I have changed who the person in charge of banning is. Before I ban anyone I have to ask that certain person and then they can tell me if I'm allowed to do it. This person is more of a little spy for me because no one knows who she is and then she can tell me who has not been following the rules. =)
This decision however, I made on my own but I still had to ask her and she said I would be allowed to ban this "Homie". Sorry if that didn't make sense I'm in a rush to write this lol.
So the Homie Who is Being Banned From The HomiesForLifeGang is......
Symie!!!!!
Woot Woot! *cough* Lmao I know it's not an exciting thing but...yeah...
Symie has been disrespectful to multiple pandas. Not only that she has had the nerve to come onto MY tinychat and disrespect me and MY friends. Dude get a life. Just b/c your mad doesnt mean you can just come up and ruin everyone else's day. I don't know what has gotten into you but you need to have a chill pill and leave us alone. No one is interested in your little "5 year old behaivor" (Yes, someone actually said that about her...and it wasn't me -.-) talking about shit that comes out your ass.
Plus, just because someone doesn't like cussing, doesn't mean you can start hating her. Symie stop acting like your old enough to cuss because you sure as hell aren't. Atleast the person actually has some sense to know those words arent appropriate for people y'alls age. And just because you are cussing doesn't make you seem tough it just makes you sound like an idiot. It's amazing how you think you're smarter than me symie. How about grow a brain?
Plus, just because someone doesn't like cussing, doesn't mean you can start hating her. Symie stop acting like your old enough to cuss because you sure as hell aren't. Atleast the person actually has some sense to know those words arent appropriate for people y'alls age. And just because you are cussing doesn't make you seem tough it just makes you sound like an idiot. It's amazing how you think you're smarter than me symie. How about grow a brain?
Now as much as I would love to continue that ^^^ the hate posts usually tend to be like 10 pages long lol. So ima stop there even though I have a bunch to say.
Sorry! I know I seem mean on that hate paragraph on Symie.... But she really got on my nerves today. Especially after her little comment to one of my best friends when she was trying to get that person to hate me...-.-
Sorry! I know I seem mean on that hate paragraph on Symie.... But she really got on my nerves today. Especially after her little comment to one of my best friends when she was trying to get that person to hate me...-.-
So Symie! Congraguwelldone! You are banned from the gang for enternity.
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3
Fano Styles
*wonders who that certain person is*
ReplyDeleteFano you should go on pd c;
ReplyDeleteLol I dont go on much cuz school and you will never know who the certain person is Katie meh loveeee! :D
ReplyDeleteyay! how nice..:D
ReplyDeleteWhos symie O__O i knoe who she is i just never knew she was a homie!
ReplyDeleteoh lol. Nice Display Pic for your blogger account thingy!!!
ReplyDelete;) does it remind u of anyone special fano;)
ReplyDelete