Monday, September 17, 2012

First Homie Lesson Has Been Sent!

Hullo Guys! The first homie lesson has been sent to all students participating Fano's Hero School (FHA)! If you are interested in becoming a part of the FHA please inform Fano and and give her your email so you will be able to attend!
 
Please remember students, the assignment is due on Friday! You have plenty of time to right one paragraph so don't complain. Unless you have a valid excuse, you will be required to do your homework. If you are a homie and you do not want to attend the classes, that will not be allowed.
 
In other words! The Homework Help Center has opened! If you need any help with your homework (Homie related or Actual School Related) you may email Fano. If you do not know her email please go ahead and ask her and she will be happy to give it to you! =)
 
Also, if none of you knew, yesterday was Nick Jonas' Birthday!!!! He turned twenty!!! Even though most people either hate or don't really care for Nick Jonas anymore, I love him and he is my role-model and one of my inspirations! =D No Hate Or I Keel You O.O
So Happy Birthday to Nick Jonas!
 
 
Love this song! <3 <3 <3
 
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles
 
P.S. Sorry I know I haven't been good with the daily posting! I will get better! Last week was just a bit to busy for me! =/

1 comment:

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)