Sunday, June 17, 2012

Long time, No blog...

     Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been blogging as much as usual, but I promise to start blogging more. And I JUST found out how to embed things (Rofl ya I know a bunch of people know how to but I just found out) so that's good.
     I have started writing the book I was making before and I'm hoping to get closer to finishing it this year. =D
     Also I would just like to wish y'all a Happy Father's Day!




=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3
FanoYurLove



P.S. Katie has a new blog which you can access by clicking here! Katie and I will occassionally be posting pictures and drawings we ourselves have made and we hope you have fun looking at those. Also make sure to keep in touch with my other blog which you can access by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)