Saturday, March 3, 2012

Star I miss you!!!!!!

Star when are you going to start coming online PD again? *cries* I miss you homie!!!!!!
Sings song for my Star the Car...

I miss you....


='(  D=  ='(  D=
Lots of love <333
Fanofjonas

P.S. In case you didn't catch the message.... I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Dude I miss you too :( but u never come on pd..

    And uh.. that song is not what i really like (Miley Cyrus) but thank youuuu<3 its really sweet of you.

    Now come on pd :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, talk about bad timing. What do u mean I never come online, YOU never come online! Lol and about the song, its the lyrics that count! I only picked the song cuz of the words :) Anywho luv ya homie!

      =) =D =) =P
      Lots of love <333
      Fanofjonas

      Delete
    2. OH, shut up homie!! Go on today!! :) hahah. The reason why we probably never see each other is because of our times.. Not the same. :P oh well! Now homie ily 2 but you need to come on!! Your probably always on MSP.. I think that was the initials. Haha what ghettoness. jk you can like that game but i dont like it so much.. ANYWAYS, i am dying to tell you something homie!!

      Delete
  2. If your on homie, im right infront of ya xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, ya it probably is for the times, but your only 2 hours behind meh! It's not that much of a differnece. :) Lol and no I barely go on Msp nowadays...No one is online who i talk to....And you know how much I love talking!!!!!!!!!! :)

    - Fano, your highness... :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)