
This game is really fun and a few of the homies play it. I for one am absolutely obsessed with it. And I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up with the blog. Also about the Homie shows I was going to make....I'm not going to anymore. And that's because I am making them at Moviestarplanet! My name on there is Fanofnicki! I also have another account with my original name from from PD , Fanofjonas. Plz add me if you choose to play the game. I am also sorry to say that we won't be doing the homie stuff of the week for a while, unless Star wants to.
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fanofjonas
P.S. I miss all of my friends on PD and hope to see y'all in Moviestarplanet (MSP)!
Pics from MSP:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)