Friday, September 2, 2011

Our homie show cast!! :) :D :) :P

Hey guys so the homies and I are making a show. Well not one show mabye three or four but anyways we will be adding the videos of our differents shows. This will not be a daily thing but we will try to add the videos as fast as possible. This might take a while cuz I'm the one posting these videos' links and I have lots of homework in school, so ya.... but anyways heres the first vid.
It's about the some cast members in the show.

Watch this in the bigger screen.
Our camera girl is Olivi
Lots of Love <333,
Fanofjonas

2 comments:

  1. Haii! Tink here... I just wanted to know if I could be in this cuz I justed watched it and it seems fun, so I wanted to know if i could be in the cast. Tell me when you get a chance on pd.(pandanda). kpce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyzz it'ss Fano!!! And sure Tink you can be in the homie cast. Sadly the camera girl has quitted PD so uhm i guess I'll be the new one until we find one. But if I'm gonna be the new camera girl then it might take a little more time to start the shows. Plus if i do it then i can make it into a movie and with music and all so yeah lol. Me and my sis are working on the theme song for the show right now!!!

    :) :D :) :P
    Lots of Love <333,
    Fanofjonas

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)